Luke has stopped selling E-guide

No more selling of E-guide from April 2023

SIA cabin crew interview coaching via Zoom

 The above will be conducted by me, Luke Tan via Zoom. It is a one- on-one 1 hour session and the fee is S$200    

My recommendation for those going for the face to face interview is to attend the one-on-one coaching via Zoom. Reason for my recommendation is because the interview will start from the "Debate/Discussion" round and I can discuss with you in detail the do's and don'ts pertaining to this and the management as well as the skin check round.

At times, SIA may hire cabin crew through the "walk-in" interviews. In this aspect, I can coach from the "self-introduction" round onwards.

To pay click paypal.me/luketanss and follow the instructions.   Please click on "Send" and NOT "Request". Alternatively, you   may make payment via PayNow (mobile number will be   given to you)

My email address is at  ccwannabe@gmail.com







No comments: